author Valerie Comer) promote her awesome new novel Raspberries and Vinegar. You may remember the cover art I did for it earlier. It's such a great book; a fun Christian Romance with farming, puppies, baby mice (who are, sadly, disgusting and not cute like baby animals should be), and enough good local food to make you hungry. I'm not just saying I like it because my mom wrote it, it's a great book.
So, what does the illustration have to do with anything? If you order her book in paperback by the 9th, you get a bunch of awesome freebies, including the book in e-book form, and a printable pdf of my local food painting to hang on your wall :)
You also get:
- Desktop wallpaper's with my cover art
- a video recipe showing how to make Raspberry Vinegar (my favourite summer drink!)
- A 92 minute podcast where Valerie interviews special guests Dr. Ruth Valerio, Melissa K. Noriss, Kathi Macias and 6 others on "Where Food Meets Faith" for them.
- 101 Ways to be a locavore
- 7 Days to Simple: Purify Your Life, an E-book by Melissa K Noriss
- Some samples of other great related books you might enjoy
Buy it here! Do it by the 9th to get pretty art!